Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations:-
Although discipline cannot be contained in a few do’s don’ts, yet the following rules are set to guide what can, should or must be done (or not) to maintain discipline.
1. Students should be usually clean and neat dressed whether in or outside the college.
2. Jeans ,baggies ,T-shirts and the likes are not permitted to be worn inside the hospital,college and health camps organised by the college.
3. Unauthorized absence or irregularity, habitual late coming, disobedience or objectionable behavior of any kind may result in expulsion of the student from the college.
4. Care should be taken to keep the surrounding clean. Waste papers and litter should be consigned to dustbin. Defacing wall is strictly prohibited.
5. Damaging or destroying college property either willfully or negligently by any student shall attract severe punishment and reparation of damage by the concerned. The principal may also impose collective fine on students to make good the loss.
6. Smoking ,tobacco chewing,pan masala or consumption of liquor is strictly prohibited.
7. The decisions taken by the managing body or the Principle will be final in matters that are not covered above specifically. Students are required to abide by the orders issued by them.
8. The inmates of the hostels are required to follow the rules and regulations issued by their warden.
9. The hostellers will be allowed to go out strictly under permission by the warden. In case a student is found violating this regulation, he/she be may be fine Rs. 200/- in the first instance and expelled from the college on further violation.
10. Hostellers can meet their relatives or visitors in the common room during such visiting hours and day as set by the warden. They will not allow any visitor to overstay or stay inside the hostel without written/informed permission of the warden.
11. The warden has sole power to refuse permission to meet a hosteller outside the visiting hours. No hosteller or a visitor will challenge it before any forum or authority whatsoever.
12. Use of Smartphone and Tablets in the corridors, OPDs, Hospital wards, Classrooms and Seminar Halls of the institute is strictly prohibited, and if anyone found violating the rule will be considered as an in disciplinary act.
13. The management committee of the college reserves the right to cancel any admission form and refuse admission without assigning any reason whatsoever.
14. ‘Ragging’(doing of any act by disorderly conduct to a student of an educational Institution, which causes or is likely to cause physical or psychological harm or raising apprehension or shame or embarrassment to that student and includes teasing or abusing or playing practical jokes or causing hurt to such students or asking a student to do any act or to perform something which such student will not in the ordinary course be willing to) is strictly prohibited. It is a legally punishable offence. Any offender will be liable to pay a fine up to Rs. 2500/- and or expulsion from the college.
15.There will be regular value oriented classes/ discussions in the campus. Students are advised to participate in these programmes. This is an institution meant for higher learning and the objective is not only to impart education but also to build the character of the students and transform them into better human beings.
16.Students are expected to observe absolute discipline in their conduct during the entire period they spend in the institution. Failure to observe absolute discipline will invite appropriate action .
18. Any action taken in pursuance of the rules and regulations enacted by the college authorities will not be subject to any litigation.
17. Submission of the admission form will be treated as consequential of acceptance of rules and regulations mentioned in this folder which should be thoroughly read by the applicant.
19. All admission shall be provisional. The original certificates of the qualifying examinations will be subject to scrutiny and verification. In case certificates are found fake and eligibility not in order, the admission will be automatically cancelled forthwith irrespective of the stage at which the error discovered.
20. No candidate enrolling him /her to the course of the study at this college will pursue another course of the study run by any other college/university simultaneously without proper permission.